Partenership and contractualisation
for a better water and sanitation service:
• Financing for partnerships and contractualisation initiatives; sources and criteria; maximising impacts and benefits from regional networks.
• The WOP Initiative: Peer support partnerships undertaken in Africa and impacts; Support sub-programs/projects.
• Approaches; buy-in options/alternatives practical steps/phases; lessons in Africa so far.
• A focus on performance: initiatives/innovations to achieve sustainable service delivery.
• Focussing on investment financing for the poor (approaches, bottlenecks and success factors). Experiences in developing countries.
• Emphasis on strengthening capacity building and governance for water infrastructure.
The NTIC in water and sanitation management:
• Science, research, technologies, etc. Emphasis on: The role of research, networking and knowledge management in creating learning organisation - relevance to water management practices.
• Integration of research based, appropriate technologies, and knowledge in the water and sanitation sector. Affordable/appropriate technologies in promoting water governance.
• Mobilisation and stakeholder networking options/innovations to reduce climatic change effects in developing countries - what perspectives are critical?
Climate change and energy issues:
Perspectives and Threats (Direct Effects and Mitigation: Water Supply Dimension)
|Version française/Mentions légales/Plan du site/Contacts|